Live view not connecting

I’ve had my Ring 2 door bell for a few months. I was never able to get live view while at work…never took time to look into that; however, now I’m not able to get live view. Just black screen spinning & spinning. That’s been happening for at least a week.
Very frustrating! Jst had smeone at door & couldn’t connect to see who it was. That’s the whole point in having the thing in the first place.
Checked its connected to wifi & that RRISi(?) strength is at 68 today. Checked history & it shows ring was investigated issue at one point…guess issue automatically sent somehow. But, it’s still not working.
Any suggestions?

Hi @msbc123. Live View concerns can be due to a high RSSI which does indicate a less stable internet connection. First, you can check out our Community Post on RSSI and what it is here. Next, I’d suggest reviewing this post on Live View concerns, as it will cover some common causes and what you can do to resolve it.

If those suggestions don’t help, you can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be able to take a closer look for you. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.