Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
A
Live view no longer working in ring app
hardwired-security-cameras
app-settings
cs-support
wireless-security-cameras
ios

I can no longer connect to live view to any of the cameras on my ring app. Everything worked fine a week or so ago, and now…nothing. I see a live preview in each tile, and can access previously recorded- even seconds earlier- video, but every time I click on the tile for an individual camera it tells me it has failed to connect. I have done everything I know to do-checked that all of the device settings were correct, rebooted the router, uninstalled and reinstalled the ring app, rebooted each device individually, shut down and restarted my phone, and even moved the cameras to another network to see if that might do the trick, but…nothing. Very frustrating. The main reason for getting the cameras was for live alerts, and without those they are kind of pointless for us. Can anyone assist?

14-12-2023 12:25:59

Responses (1)

J

Hi @Arclaxton. You have tried all the basic troubleshooting steps I would have recommended for your concern. The next best step is to contact our support team for further assistance. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here.

15-12-2023 05:37:48

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User