Live view is dark at night

Can anyone tell me if they have any other advise on this night view and how to fix it , night view is all black , I can’t get any help solving this issue, I have been on the phone at least 6 times in the last 2 weeks with customer support resetting the video 2 door bell, over and over again , there’re saying it’s my security Motion light causing this problem??? SMH, I’ve given them access to view my video, they were suppose to monitor for 24 hrs and call me to further discuss , Still no call back from customer support

1 Like

06/25/2022. I been trying to fix this on my Video doorbell 3. The last 3 nights it all of suddenly went to dark mode. I can barely see images but the Day time it work All sudden. It still alerting me at night but i cant see the images clearly like before. ~ Chicago Help

Hi @MrDDBright. It looks like the reflection of the IR lights are causing a contrast problem. Try to point the Doorbell away from the wall with a Corner mount, or cover that portion of the wall with a cloth of some sort. This should help.