Live view for multiple cameras

Agree with you. Even the most basic DVR now can do multiple views remotely. I have a 10yr old swann 9 cam system that can remote view all cams at once. Ring needs to be able to consolidate all cams into a ‘multi viewer’ ASAP!

1 Like

Another vote for this feature from me! I’ve got a 8 camera non-Ring system at the moment and although I’ve also got 4 Ring cameras I’m having to run the systems in parallel :frowning:

1 Like

I bought 7 Various Ring Cameras on Black Friday to go with my Doorbell that I have had for a couple years & to replace my 5 D-Link Cameras around the house. I was very dissapointed to find out that there is a very short window for Live View & no way to monitor all cameras at once. I currently have a computer set up to constantly monitor all 5 D-Link Cameras around the clock & 2 ipads on walls to display cameras that stay on all the time. I fully expected a newer technology like Ring to be able to do this & more! This has been Very Dissapointing… I guess the only useful thing they offer is the Doorbell. I am sending all 7 cameras back ASAP. & I will be looking at purchasing all Nest including Doorbell & Thermostat…

Totally agree live view is a MUST

1 Like

Bought 6 Ring Cameras this weekend-got them all setup (very easy) went to check the live multiple view and to my disbelief there is no way to view live multiple cameras…

WOW, who doesn’t have this feature in today’s marketplace !!!

Packing these backup tonight and returning them tomorrow and canceling my recording plan.

1 Like

I real need this “no brainer” feature!
I have bought 8 Ring camera’s to install. To replace my old DAHUA set with 8 cams.
And this is not available?

WOW… So disappointing

1 Like

In addition to multiple view it would be ideal if live view was local (direct between app and camera) when on the same network. It does not make sense to have to connect to the live view over the internet when you’re on the same network.

I’d also like to request live view for multiple cameras.

Hi neighbors! We appreciate all the feedback and reinforcement on this thread. As we always value our neighbors’ feedback, feel free to add your requests in the correlating thread on ourFeature Request Board. This allows your requests to be easily found and interacted with by other neighbors, in which we routinely share them with our teams here. :slight_smile:

Live view for multiple cameras would be nice. I switched to Ring because I thought this was a standard feature on all systems, why wouldn’t it be. Quite disappointed I’ve invested in multiple cameras when it’s not a true multi camera system. Very clunky way of connecting too. Needs to be updated and streamlined.

I really need this feature as well! I was hoping for the multi-cam feature but now I’m kind of disappointed a company like Ring doesn’t provide this. I assumed this would have been standard with any security system.

I have the fastest Internet available and without live viewing these cameras are a waste of time and money. By the time you click on one camera and wait while it connects your children are stolen from the front yard or your car is gone. This is nuts!!

This is not a difficult feature to implement. Unbelievable that a company like Amazon can promote a security camera system that is missing such a basic and necessary feature. Contact me and I will implement this for you is less than a week, I do this for a living.

Agreed, would like to be able to stream select cameras via my local network. I do not want to pull from the internet to do it as that would slow things down but the ability to connect directly to each camera and show them all on the same screen via the app would be very beneficial. I used to have a closed-circuit system which was great for this but very surprised Ring doesn’t offer this yet… shouldn’t be a hard feature to add…

Nearly all networks are capable of handling the 2mbps per camera required if streamed LOCALLY… over the internet is a different story. if you have REALLY old network equipment it may not be but that’s unlikely nowadays…

Just happened across this thread. I have my Ring cameras connected to my Samsung SmartThings Hub. I can group my cameras (right now it only recognises my floodlight cams - not doorbell or stickup cams). But I DO get a live view of my 3 floodlight cameras on a single screen.

3 Likes

Just ordered 3 stick up cams for outside assuming I would be able to view all cams along with doorbell on Live view at same time. Sounds like consumers have been waiting on this feature for a long time. Looks like I may be returning them before I even receive them.

If enough people vote on for view multiple cameras (just search for that topic phrase) and vote for every last one of the topics then maybe it can come to fruition. FYI - If the topic doesn’t have enough votes, then it isn’t considered a high priority. SO VOTE!!!

2 Likes

Yes I would want this so please add it in the ring system thank you.

Hi guys,
Any update on viewing multiple cameras on same screen?
Thank you,
H.