Live Video Failure System wide March 11, 2021 Still occuring

I’ve had live view issues for some time now with a peep hole camera… and have troubleshooted for over 6 hours with your advanced tech team as well as installed a new camera. Still not able to go to live view (just get the blue circle until it times out) though motion, everything else works fine. Yesterday was actually the first day it worked in weeks! So I’m thinking since you had been working on it yesterday maybe that was why it worked again. Now today I’m still having the issue. I’ve only had live view for that one day out of two months.

Hi @dmpm. It sounds like you’ve gone through quite a few steps to troubleshoot this already. Since you’ve been in contact with our advanced support team about this concern already, it may be best to follow up with them directly. They can pull up your account and see what you’ve tried on previous support calls. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.