List of cameras is no longer stable in the web interface

In the web interface, when selecting a specific camera it first shows you the correct list on only that specific camera, but after a few moments it shows all the cameras again. This used to be stable and did not have this problem, but an update must have screwed up the code. This seriously needs to get fixed. We have more than a dozen cameras. Plus this “select a specific camera” features needs to be added to the phone app.

I chose a search topic of app-settings because there is not one available for web interface.

Hi @GoBananas. I recommend clearing the cache and cookies for your selected browser. Also, try using a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.) to see if that changes the way the Dashboard displays your cameras on the Ring.com website. I was not able to replicate this concern using my web interface, so if possible, please try to take a short video of this happening and upload it here so I can share this with my team. Thank you, neighbor.

This is no longer an issue as a web programmign update resolved it. Can this posting be deleted now?

Hi @GoBananas. I’m glad to hear you’re not experiencing any issues with the Ring.com web interface. You can mark an answer as a solution by clicking the Solution button on any of the replies, letting anyone who comes to this thread know that the concern has been resolved. :slight_smile: