Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
L
Light Problem with Spotlight Cam Pro
hardwired-security-cameras
troubleshooting
Hello, I use Spotlight Cam Pro (cable). If this detects movement at night, the video recording starts and the light goes on. So far so good. As soon as the recording ends (regardless of whether the setting is 20, 60 or 120 seconds) the light goes out. So far so good. Now no further movement is detected, even though I am still in the zone. The light also stays off. The camera then takes a break for 1 to 2 minutes and only then turns on the light/record again. The Floodlight Cam Pro does not have this problem. Here the light stays on until I leave the movement zone. Is this a preference thing? Otherwise the Spotlight Cam Pro would be total useless for me. Its over the door and i need light if i am there (without any pause)

23-11-2023 05:41:19

Responses (1)

T
Hi @Lakritzmeister. The lights will turn on every time motion is detected. If there is a 1-2 minute pause, you'll need to adjust the motion frequency. You can learn more about this [here](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000311583-Controlling-the-Lights-on-the-Spotlight-Cam-Battery).

27-11-2023 04:33:09

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User