Light on spotlight cam not coming on

I’ve recently purchased a ring spotlight cam and it records video fine and the lights come on when I activate in the app (only for 30 seconds)

However the light is not coming on when motion is detected and I can’t seem to find the settings to change this

Hey @user4032! If you go into your Ring app > Main Menu > Devices > Spotlight Cam > Device Settings > Light Settings > and make sure that you have “Motion-Activated Lights” toggle ON. In addition, ensure you do not have a Light Schedule under that section on or off as well that may be conflicting with turning the lights on.

1 Like

I have done the things Chelsea has recommended. The lights do not come on with motion. There are not schedules and all the light settings are maxed. Motion activated lights is also on.

Hi @tw60. In that case, I would recommend following up with our support team at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.