Lens cover fell off

Hi, I have a ring floodlight pro and noticed when not light outside, or when the floodlight is on, night vision is covered in dots like water stains. On closer inspection I noticed the lens cover is flapping off , I touched it and it fell off all together.

How do I go about replacing this ? Do ring sell official self adhesive covers or will they suggest it’s out of warranty and nothing I can do about it ? Does it ‘need’ the cover even ? I noticed it looks polorised so wandering if it helps with lens flair or something?

Hi @Jongotham. For information about your device and if it is still covered under warranty, you’ll need to reach out to our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

I have gone through 2 cameras for the same issue already. The cam is protected and not in sunlight. It doesn’t get water on it either, yet the lens falls off.

Same…for the cost of these things this shouldn’t happen. Quality has gone downhill.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.