Led lights dimmed with latest update

Since the last update, the LED lights on the floodlight camera are very dim. I don’t have an option in the app to increase the brightness.

Both lights are on, strong signal strength even powered off the ring unit but nothing changed.

Help!

Kath

Hi @Kathleen70. Have you tried to power cycle or reset your Floodlight Cam since this concern started? First try power cycling the Cam by disconnecting it from power for at least 1 full minute and then reconnecting it to power. If you’ve already done that for the full minute and nothing changed, you can try a full reset by holding down the setup button on the Cam for at least 20 seconds. Once the reset is complete, set the Floodlight Cam back up in the Ring App with the steps under Set Up a Device. Let me know if either of these steps work for you. :slight_smile:

Hi thanks for the advice. I performed a reset on the device and the LED lights (both!) are very dim and barely noticeable.

Also power cycled the unit. This unit is only 18 months old.

I’m reading else where that you cannot replace the bulbs and have to purchase an entire new unit? If that’s true that is a very poor design.

Any additional steps I can perform?

@Kathleen70 Thanks for giving those steps a try. Since that didn’t resolve your concern, I’d recommend touching base with our support team to see what options are available. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: