Last Health Check was…. 1969?

I have 5 cameras with the same issue, frustrating. When is this going to be corrected? Quit talking about a Ring update and get it done!

Looks like this issue has been fixed in app version 5.60.0 for iPhone and iPad. Thanks for fixing this issue.

Mine also states 01/01/70 it has been like this for weeks and nobody from ring chat has a clue and tell me to ring tech troubleshooting, so when is the app update taking place, 50 years from now!

So, my 2gen doorbell that is hardwired and over 3 Yr old has worked fine up until this last Firmware. Ring should have let us know about the bug problems. I tried a few things thinking the problem was at my end. Checked the cable and its power supply at the Ring. Checked my chime transformer for correct out put voltage. Removed the battery pack and did a full 100% charge and refitted all only to see that it’s not charging via the house chime. I will not buy Rings own chime to overcome this failure to charge via my good chime. What I will do is cancel my subscription and fit an Eufy 2k doorbell that comes with a plug in chime, it’s own plug in power adapter to power the doorbell plus all the other features that rings has but at no subscription.

Hey neighbors. Your Last Health Check should be reading the correct date now. Please ensure that your Ring app is up-to-date. Thank you for your patience with this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.