Keypad not appearing in device list

I’m a noob. Slowly installing bits of my new system. I installed the keypad, but it doesn’t show up in the device list. However, when I reset it and try to reinstall, the app tells me it’s already installed.

So…why won’t it appear in the device list?

Good question @Krusha! It sounds like you are looking at the top level Alarm device section. If you then tap on the Alarm Base Station, it should expand and show all your Alarm devices. In the Ring app, open the main menu, tap devices, then select “Alarm Base Station”. The next page should contain your Keypad. Let me know if this worked for you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had the same problem. When I click on Devices, then base station, no devices are listed. I do not see a second page that lists devices.

1 Like

Hi @Zuburg. If you only have the Ring Alarm System, and no Ring Doorbells or Cameras set up, you should see all Alarm devices listed after tapping on Devices from the main menu. If you have the Ring Alarm System and Doorbells or Cameras, you will need to tap Devices > Alarm Base Station to view a list of your Alarm devices.

If you still don’t see your Alarm devices, feel free to share a screenshot of what you’re seeing in the Ring app. I’d be happy to take a look and guide you to the right part of the app.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.