Keeps lights off on floodlight camera

I have two instances where I want to keep my floodlight camera lights from coming on. One when I’m outside having a fire and two when there are moths everywhere that keep setting it off. The moment I turn the light off they set it off again. Yet there’s no option to keep them off or at least snooze the light motion. Why is this not an option. How dumb is that? Ring has to think that there has to be an instance where people don’t want the light to turn on. Why is so hard to just give us that feature?

Hi @tikiman24. This Help Center article here goes over how to create a Light Schedule for your Floodlight cam. If your Floodlight Cam is not responding to your Light Schedule, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.