Justin is the best!

After being frustrated with our device, Justin called us. He tried everything to fix it and then decided to send us a new one. He has contacted us three times and couldn’t have been nicer! He walked us through the setup for the new device. Let’s hope this works!

Hi @Unhappyjo. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, as we definitely want to ensure you have a good experience with Ring. Due to our response to COVID-19 as well as it being the holiday season, you may experience a longer than usual hold time when reaching out to our support team. If you’re having trouble with accessing Live View, you can take a look at our Community Post on Live View concerns here. I would also suggest trying out the Rapid Ring App, which will allow you to answer notifications and access Live View more quickly. If neither of those suggestions work, our support team will be the next step. :slight_smile:

Justin was outstanding with his service. I only wish I could have gotten through to him without the frustration of waiting on the customer service line for so long. Hopefully he has fixed our problem!