Just like many, Ring Doorbell is not charging

As I have read from other threads, my doorbell is not holding a charge even with it being hardwired. This has been happening for a few weeks and have also read other customers are in a similar situation.

I hope by people creating more seperate threads, RING employees can wake up and fix this.

Hey @geneL2. As we are a neighbor to neighbor support forum, we will be unable to see into your device and how it is functioning on your account. We can make recommendations on what to do and help in a general sense, but for concerns like this, they are best addressed with our support team. Neighbors could be running into different variables such as the weather, power supply from the Doorbell, how it’s reading in app, amount of motion events, or simply just the device is no longer working as it should. This can be analyzed and assessed further with our support team.

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to come back to this thread and others you have read if you are able to find a solution with our support team! :slight_smile: