Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
L
Just added a stickup camera and in The app The display is upside Down. How Can i fix it?
app-settings
troubleshooting
wireless-security-cameras
Anyone knows how to turn the display for this new camera added?

28-08-2023 11:26:30

Responses (2)

S
There is no way. You must buy the correct mount. https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/4571311426836-Remounting-Stick-Up-Cam-to-Fix-Rotated-View

28-08-2023 12:21:35

A
This is a solution but not "the" solution. Ring should not sell a product with an included mount that has to be replaced on day 1. If Ring does not include a mount that can allow the camera to be mounted correctly right-side up then they should have the basic software feature setting of flipping the Stick Up Cam video. I just chatted with support and Ring has the flip video setting for the indoor cams so it should be very simple to add this setting to the Stick Up Cams. This is a feature that is all over the internet on many blogs and I have seen countless posts and requests for this feature. Seems to be a widely frustrating issue across the internet.

30-08-2023 05:59:26

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

29-09-2023 05:59:39

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User