Jamming Camera I think???

I have a creepy neighbor that has been watching me using his ring floodlight camera. Lately, I have noticed some strange things happeneing @ night when I go to bed. When I go back to look for the video footage I get snapshots of him on my property or in front of my house. Tonight, I went live to watch him as soon as he got home from work. It appears based off the footage that he is sending a signal to the cameras on my property (I have 4 spotlight cams and there lights flash including the floodlight cam) so they don’t record video. NOTE: (I can share the 8 min video with whoever would like to see it and help me figure this out.) I checked my router to see if there is any type of intrusion but nothing. My ring account is locked tight with a 10 digit passcode and authentication. When in live view I am not seeing any intruptions to my internet. What was good about going LIVE tonight was he appeared alittle frustrated that whatever he was trying to do didn’t happen to the floodcam while in live view. It only made the lights on the other devices come on and off showing me that he was sending something to them. When not in live view I get no video but snapshots. So whatever he is doing he is able to block motion activation. Can anyone help me figure out what is going on or even how? Can you imagine a massive amount of people with such technology?

Hi @Cookiescream. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We want to assure you that we take all of our neighbors’ concerns very seriously. Are we able to have a member from our team reach out to you about this? If so, we would reach out to you using the email address associated with your Community account and a member of our team will be in contact with you. If this is alright, please let me know and I will arrange this for you to ensure that your concern is addressed appropriately.

I’m a journalist looking into this issue. Can you please email me more information. Thank you.

We are passionate about our neighbor’s security and are always working in pursuit of our mission of helping make neighborhoods safer. As many of our devices are wifi-enabled, they do require a wifi signal to operate. If you’re concerned about your wifi signal, we recommend checking out our devices with Power Over Ethernet (POE) capabilities.

Please keep in mind, the Ring Community is a public neighbor to neighbor forum. We care greatly about our neighbors’ security and privacy, and advise neighbors to not post personal information, such as email addresses, in the Community. Please check out our Community Guidelines at your earliest convenience. These guidelines are to ensure our Community is great for all neighbors. For any further media related requests, you may reach out to our team by email at media@ring.com. Thank you!