I've not been able to get open live view or access recording. I uninstall the app re installed it re set both cameras still not working

Camera not working I’ve not been able to get open live view or access recording. I uninstall the app re installed it re set both cameras still not working

Hi @Tk2. Have you verified that the cameras are online? Try checking the Device Health menu in the Ring app. While there, take note of your RSSI to see if it is within a useable range. You can also try to reboot your your internet router to see how that improves you concern. Let me know how this goes.

1 Like

Hi,

I‘m having the same issues. I get a notification about a movement but the timeline is empty. I also get a streaming error when I try to start the live-view. My RSSI is about -50.
I didn‘t change any settings or the positioning of my router.

I also have a doorbell and this still works fine.

Thanks

Hi @Andreas77. You might have to make some changes to your router. This Help Center article here has information on how to use the correct ports and protocols. I hope this is helpful.

Ring is having issues on live view with some Android devices at this time, to access live view on Android shut off data line, access live view should be functional, if data line is necessary, use rapid ring for live view until software or firmware issue is corrected.