It won’t let me sign up for a basic plan

So my 30 day trial is over, and I want to sign up for the basic plan. I follow the link from the emails that are sent, and it takes me to a link to download the app. I already have the app. So when I go to the app, there is not a place to subscribe to the basic plan. Sometimes there is an orange tab at the bottom giving me the option to subscribe, but it just takes me to a place where I can download the app. And I already have the app.

How do I subscribe to the basic plan?

Hi @Stavviego. To subscribe to the Ring Protect Plan, click this link here. It will redirect you to Ring.com and you can just follow the on screen prompts! I hope this helps!

Hey Tom_ring, thanks for taking the time to reply. When I clicked on your link to subscribe, it took me back to the website login, then prompted me to download the app again. Every option seems to eventually bring me to the app download, which I already have. Any further advice would be appreciated.

Hi @Stavviego. In this case, I would call the support team to further assist you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.