Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
O
It was working just fine before
hardwired-security-cameras
troubleshooting

All I did was wipe off my ring doorbell and it stopped working. Tried diagnosing, but the light would not turn on thinking that it would fix the problem I deleted the doorbell from my app and tried setting it back up, but the light would not turn on thinking that it would fix the problem, after that I wasn’t able to set up as new. So l deleted the app shut down my phone, turned it back on and reinstalled the app. I tried doing a factory reset on the doorbell and still nothing. I have power through out my house. Only thing I haven’t done is flip my breaker (someone else in the house is working remotely, and I’m not disturbing their work.) I’m short of calling Ring customer support and asking for a replacement.

29-01-2024 10:34:03

Responses (1)

T

Hi @OpalButterflies. Try completely disconnecting the Doorbell from power for at least 5 minutes, then reconnect it. Also, if you have an internal chime kit, make sure you have the Jumper Cable properly installed. This should allow your device to enter setup mode.

31-01-2024 04:50:25

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User