Issues with batteries

I apologize if this specific question has been answered already.

I just got my cameras yesterday. I installed the battery and it was in use for a few hours yesterday. I charged the other one that came with them, but now it is not reading the batteries at all, even charged. It is currently stuck at 13% battery, which is what it was when i took the original battery out cause it needed changed. I have tried everything I can think of. Switching both batteries, and, uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I am really at a loss on what to do.

Hey @radioclashed. Thank you for detailing what you have done to try to get this resolved! At this point, it looks like you’ve exhausted all troubleshooting you can do on your end. Could you please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here? We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I am charging both batteries fully, and I am going to try again in registering the product before I fully give up. Thank you for your quick response!

1 Like

@radioclashed For sure, please let me know how it goes! Keeping my fingers crossed for some good news. :smiley_cat: