Issue with lock notifications

With my Schlage connected lock I get a notification that the lock is ‘jammed’ every time it locks. If you know the Schlage you know there are two levels of power. Often if there is resistance it will go to next level. Ring reports as jammed even if the door successfully locks. What setting can I change to turn off this specific notification?

1 Like

My Kwikset does the same. Notification lock is jammed, though everything moves freely. Annoying. If it ever does jam, i will never know and my home could be left open.

1 Like

Same here. The problem is w kwikset

Hey neighbors! Would you mind reaching out to our support team regarding the jammed notifications that you’re receiving? They can take a closer look and see what might be causing this for you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: