Is there a history of wifi connection dropouts?

Hi, I have almost daily drops from the house WiFi when the Ring base unit goes to mobile backup. Is there a history log for this so I can show Virgin Media that there’s an issue with their router (as i presume there is) ?
Otherwise I get fobbed off with bots on their chat site assuming there’s no issue.
Thanks !

ok thanks, that’s annoying.

There is an Alarm History in your Ring app. By visiting the Menu > History, and tapping the Alarm tab, you can view all of your Alarm history.

If you visit the Ring app > Menu > Devices > Alarm Base Station, you can view a History tile specific to the Base Station. This history should show events such as cellular backup, batter backup, and connection restored. :slight_smile:

Hi and thanks for the reply.
Unfortunately that only logs the alarm being armed and disarmed through the mode schedules - there is nothing there for the cellular backup, etc…
I guess i shall have to screenshot every time i get notified.

I get emails whenever the system goes into cell backup etc. There must be a way to set that up.

Hi @INeedSecurity. If you follow the steps mentioned in the solution, you will see the History for the Base Station, which will show if it did go into Cellular Backup.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.