Is there a 90 degree wall mount for spotlight cam with battery?

Is there a 90 degree wall mount for spotlight cam with battery?

Or does the wall mount for spotlight cam wired work for the battery one and will that go 90 degrees?

Hey @EricGrimes. We do not recommend using the Wall Mount for the Spotlight Cam Battery, as it is only compatible and tested to work with the Spotlight Cam Wired. If you do decide to purchase it and give it a try anyways, feel free to share how the installation when here!

I am trying to hide the cable on my wired spotlight cam. Does this wall mount allow the cable to go through it and through the hole in the wall behind it?

Good question @JC13! The mount for the Spotlight Camera Wired does not have a section to hide wire in, however this can likely be obtained through some creative DIY solution. Feel free to check around the Community to see what other neighbors might have shared. The Spotlight Camera Wired does come with wire clips which can be used to tightly secure the wire running to the outlet. These clips are small and usually unnoticeable, and are perfect to use for tucking the wire along trim or exterior wall. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: