Is my Pro broken?

I bought a doorbell pro. I have 4 ring cameras, so I am familiar with the setup procedure.
When I first tried, it took 8 tries before my phone found the bell. It then set up fine and worked for 2 hours. Then it said it was disconnected and refused to reconnect 10 times. It suggested my wifi was bad, but my camera were okay.
I deleted it and started over. Got nowhere. I opened and closed the breaker, but that made it worse. Now it wouldn’t even look for the bell, but said “Hmmm. Something is wrong.”
I left it for a day and tried again. It went well until it claimed my password was wrong. (well, maybe I entered it wrong…) It then couldn’t find the bell 6 times but then set up completely. It is now working.
It shows a signal strength of 62 (I am not what that means, but it is in the middle of my 4 cameras, so it ought to be okay) but a voltage of 0.0mv. The transformer reads 19.2v, and if the Pro actually got 0.0mv it wouldn’t work. (would it?)
The first part happened the day before Amazon had it’s problems. The good setup was after they fixed it. Presumably my issues aren’t connected to that.
So… is the unit defective or do the doorbells just have problems like this?

The only thing that doesn’t work now is my mechanical chime doesn’t work, but I understand that is pretty common.

Hi @Toller. If you haven’t already, try fully resetting your Doorbell Pro by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. After this reset is done, try walking through the setup process one more time. You can also try using a different smartphone or tablet if you have one available, as that can sometimes help with failed setup concerns like this. If this concern persists and you’re unable to get your Doorbell Pro set up in the Ring App, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.