Is it me or this ring system is a joke

I upgraded the ring app and as always, there is a huge lag time when I choose to see any of my devices. My wifi works fine and it’s fast. Why is the ring so slow when seeing who is at the door! Today I get nothing but a blank void. Will not connect even though I get notifications of activity. I’m beginning to feel that this product is a joke! Does anyone have this issue? Also, why do I have to go online to contact support rather than going through the app? Am I missing something in the app that allows me post issues in the community? Any advise is much appreciated. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @Maynard72. When the Live View for your Ring Doorbell or Camera isn’t loading, a good place to start with troubleshooting is our Community Post here. It will cover some of the potential causes for the Live View not connecting, so it can help you narrow down what the problem is. Additionally, I also suggest checking the RSSI on the Device Health page, as this is a measure of the wifi connection that your Ring device is receiving.

If you’re unable to find a solution after reviewing those resources or searching here on the Community, you can always reach out to our support team at one of the numbers available here. They can help with more in-depth troubleshooting support. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Ring device is not connected