iPhone on Silent query?

Hello :wave:t2:! I have very recently purchased a Ring 4 Door Bell and just set it up today. I’m very happy with it as it’s my first ever Ring Product. I just have a small query please. I was just wondering, if I have my iPhone on silent during the night will my motion alerts still play an alert tone if it detects someone ? If not how do I get a tone alert to play only for my Ring and not be woken up by Emails, Texts messages etc. I would appreciate any tips/ advice thank you :blush:

Hi @Topgun25. This Help Center article here will go over how to allow Critical Alerts to notify you of Ring Alarm alerts on your iPhone even when Do Not Disturb is on. I hope this will work for you!

This is only for Alarms. PLEASE make this critical alert feature work for doorbell presses too. Most iPhones are always on silent as there are 100 notifications a day, but missing a doorbell press defeats the point of having Ring.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.