Ring Alarm

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Alarm and Ring Alarm Pro.
B
iPhone notifications by location
contact-sensor
alarm
troubleshooting
app-request
I have multiple locations and would like to get an iPhone notification (or alert) from only two of them. I've been searching but couldn't find a way. Does anyone know if there is a way to do this? Thank you!

29-10-2023 11:21:31

Responses (3)

J
Hi @biank64. What specific notifications are you referring to?

30-10-2023 10:20:41

B
Hi @Justin_Ring, thanks for your reply. I'm looking for a way to see if there's a way to have a different ringtone for each sensor (doors, windows, etc) from a specific location. I have ring devices for personal and business but only wanted to get a notification from my business location. is this possible? Thank you again for your help on this!!

26-11-2023 10:29:28

C
Hi @biank64. If you're talking about push notifications to your phone when a Contact Sensor is opened or closed, there isn't a way to set different alert tones for individual Contact Sensors. You have the ability to turn off the push notification for when a specific Sensor is opened or closed, but not change the alert tone. You're welcome to add this idea to our [Feature Request board](https://community.ring.com/c/products/24), which we use to share new ideas with our teams here.

28-11-2023 11:58:47

B
Thank you and yes, I'll add it to the Feature Request board. Thank you again!

05-12-2023 12:57:04

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

04-01-2024 12:57:22

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User