iOS Notifications - do badges work?

We need stinkin badges. Please prioritize.

This is ridiculous! Itā€™s almost 2022 and this has t been figured out. I just spent almost an hour trying to get it to work only to stumble upon this thread saying Ring hasnā€™t figured it out yet. Seems like a no brainer for all the money we spend in your technology.

1 Like

Come on, itā€™s time to add this feature. As a new user Iā€™ve just spent half an hour trying to work out why itā€™s not working. FRUSTRATING!

1 Like

Whatā€™s the latest news about getting badge notifications on the ring icon?

Any news on this? Hard to believe there isnā€™t badge notification from such a major app.

I also have the same problem.

Pretty cool that weā€™re deep into 2023 and this extremely basic feature still hasnā€™t been implemented! Well done Ring team!

1 Like

Have just got ring a few weeks ago, this is one thing that drives me nuts, been trying to figure out what I was doing wrong only to find it isnā€™t an option??? Seems very basic, which Iā€™d known before purchase

Hi neighbors. Since this feature is not available, we have suggested adding it to our Feature Request board. I was able to find the Feature Request post where others have requested the same feature. Please feel free to comment there and vote on it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.