Intermittant notifications

I have a Motorola Moto G Power 2022 and so does my wife. Both phones are up to date with Android 12. I receive notifications just fine when I am away from home, but once I come home I stop receiving notifications of camera activity and arm/disarm notices. Sometimes when I am at home, most of the day I receive the notifications and then later at night it stops. My wife consistently gets every notification. I set up both phones and they are exactly the same. If I reboot my phone, it works fine for a while. If I turn off Wi-Fi I will instantly receive the last notification. I have done the following.
Insured there is no snooze or night mode engaged
Checked all of the app alert settings,
cleared the data and cache
uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times

If it was a Wi-Fi issue neither of us would receive the notification. Desperately looking for a solution.

Hi @Skulldigger. We have this Help Center article here that you can reference for basic troubleshooting. Additionally, I suggest making sure that you do not have an active VPN, as this can cause the issue you are having. Lastly, make sure you don’t have any apps that conflict with the Ring app installed.