Interference from neighbours ring system

Hi. Having issues where we have a ring alarm system.
Everything fine till neighbour also bought a ring system, out base station now cherps whenever they open a door or a window. None of their devices are linked to my basestation. No notifications and no events show up. My cherps are also disabled on my base station. But his is somehow interfering with mine. Any ideas?

This should not happen as there are key processes and device identifiers in place for provisioning your Alarm devices and using them in the Ring app securely. While your Alarm Chirps are off, if your neighbor is close enough, you might be hearing their Alarm chirps from their devices.

As mentioned in our Keypad Setup and Use Help Center article chirps can also be played through your Keypad. Please visit your Keypad and Base Station device pages in your Ring app to check the chirp settings there.

For further assistance with this, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

1 Like