install process

I do not get a spinning light during set up. I only get a flashing light what does that mean. In addition, I am unable to find the ring network to connect to. My chime pro is connected to wifi but the ring doorbell itself is unable to join the ring network…now what. After 3 hours so frustrated.

Sorry to hear about this @pons282869! Setup mode will often be indicated by a revolving light and, depending on Doorbell model, an audible indicator that “your Ring device is in setup mode”. If this is not the case, there may be a power concern. If you have a Doorbell Pro, please check the wiring and power supply is sufficient (16 to 24 VAC). For a battery powered model, try charging the Doorbell battery for several hours and trying again.

As you mentioned getting the Chime Pro to connect, it sounds like network and app functionality is working as intended. While the Ring setup network not displaying is also a symptom of low power, you might also find success in trying on another mobile device entirely, if the above does not help. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: