Insane amount of orbs!

I have had literally hundreds of orbs captured by my camera in the backyard from a house and a shed I swear it looks like the opening to Hell!!! literally hundreds of orbs moving in all different directions definitely without a doubt 100% not bugs!!! driving me insane… I’m telling you everybody in this community these cameras are picking up Supernatural spirits!!!

1 Like

First I want to say that i have never believed in anything like this …
Until NOW!!
0n 10/28/2022 @ 1am I started getting notifications from my doorbell camera stating
" A Person Has Been Detected"
I have been reading the comments about these Orbs/Sprites/Ghost/witches and i seen some of them stating that these are nothing more than Bugs
:thinking:
:rofl:
I am telling you that these are definitely NOT Bugs. The night that this first showed up at my house didnt know what it was or what to think. I was in complete shock. I keeped replaying the video, wondering what this was. But i do know from the minute i received the notification i heard humming, and and soft whistling until i got another notification on 11/1/2022 @ 2:59am when it was leaving. I have received 20+ more notifications in the last
2 1/2months. Along with other noises and sightings
Im gonna share the videos, I ask you to pay attention to the color of it in both videos and the color of whats on the wall each time!

RingVideo_20221028_012242_001|video

RingVideo_20221101_125932_001|video