Indoor stick camera stopped working

My indoor stick camera started screeching at me on 17/5/2020. Then wouldn’t connect to WiFi anymore. I have tried all the steps numerous times. Powered down, back on, tried set up. Nothing. Blue light comes on once for 5 seconds but won’t flash to show it’s in setup mode. Tried the 20 Second press & 20 seconds power off but nothing works.
Help!

Hey @Carters89. Have you reached out to our support team on this concern? If you have not, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Since you have exhausted the bulk of the troubleshooting we would recommend, it’s best to have an advanced support representative take a deeper look into your account! :slight_smile:

Hi chelsea_ring,
Yes I emailed them at the same time I posted the issue. Hopefully I get a response soon so we can get the camera back to work.
Thanks
Suzie

Hi,
I have sent an email & I have not had a response for a couple of weeks now. Any idea when someone will respond to me? We can’t use this camera at all & need it replaced.

Hi @Carters89 – I took a look and it appears you have been emailing support, correct? You should have received a bounce back as our email is currently turned off due to short staff and Covid. I apologize about any confusion, but appreciate your patience. Please give the team a call at 800-656-1918 for further assistance. Thank you!