Indoor camera suddenly will not connect

Hey all.

I have three indoor cameras that worked beautifully until this morning. Two out of the three still work (beautifully) however one will not connect now. Not a single thing has changed. Router is still connected to the other two cameras as well as other devices. This was just sudden. I did reset the camera and then I reset my router.

Any idea what else I can do?

Thanks

Hi @Ballgame59. Make sure when you’re resetting the Indoor Cam, that you’re holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. You can also try to set the Cam back up using a different smartphone or tablet if you have one available. If that still isn’t doing the trick, I’d suggest reaching out to our support team directly so they can take a closer look. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.