Indoor camera not working

Indoor camera not working. Only have blue light flashing every 30 secs.

Hey @TonyGab. When you go into the Ring app > Main Menu > Devices > Indoor Cam > Device Health > Reconnect to Wifi, are you unable to reconnect the device from here? Please let me know with a screenshot of where you may be getting stuck in the app during this process, and I can help further! :slight_smile:

I tried to reconnect but the camera won’t move from the blue light every 30 secs. I’ve deleted the camera from the app and tried to setup again but still blue light every 30 secs.

I have the same issue. Please fix this problem.

Same issue. Camera no longer detects when someone enters the room. Very unnerving knowing someone could walk around free will and camera no longer detects motion. Battery is fully charged. Connected to WiFi. All the checks. Sensitivity turned up max.

Hey neighbors. If you’re unable to bring the camera back online after a reset, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let us know how your call with support goes, and any resolutions you have found during this time. Your answer may help other people in this thread! :slight_smile: