Indoor camera disconnects after 1 minute

So we added an indoor wired camera to my daughters Ring network and she’s trying to monitor her infant daughter in the crib. We went thru the setup process several times and it’s always the same result; camera is offline after a minute. The camera is closer to her Xfinity router (8 feet away) than any of her four outdoor Ring devices and they are all working flawlessly. Before I pack this camera up and send it back to Amazon I’m willing to try fixing what’s wrong, but I’m baffled. Once it worked for about 10 minutes and it kept freezing bc the baby’s mobile was triggering motion. I added a custom zone outside of the mobile device then deleted the default zone. I’d also like to know why the low light imagery is so blurry. Thanks in advance for any/all help and advice.

Hi @MikeInMass. Which model of Ring Camera did you purchase? You can find the model name on the Device Health page in the Ring app. Is the router a dual-band router with both 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz wifi networks? Are these wifi networks under the same SSID and password, or are they separate? Lastly, what is the RSSI listed as on the Device Health page? These questions will provide a bit more information so I can try and provide relevant troubleshooting tips.