Indoor cam shared users

Hi,

When I turn audio recording and streaming off my indoor camera shared users can still hear sound, is there a way to turn it off on their devices as well?

Just to clarify, I want to turn off audio streaming and recording for all users including myself the owner…

Hi @SimC_123. If you are disabling Audio Streaming and Recording, that should disable audio for all users. If you have this disabled, all users will still have the option to speak out of the Camera in which case the recordings will have the audio from them speaking or background sound their phone has captured. It is not audio captured from the Camera. If it is indeed audio captured from the Camera, verify your Ring app and phone are updated with the latest versions. Also try rebooting the Camera from the Ring app. If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.