Indoor cam or is it indoor paperweight

This thing is a pos
Yesterday it just quit sending any alerts
Recorded 0 motion and I have hours of the screen shot that just says footage not available.

Sorry to hear about this @Waller85! The best way to confirm if your device is online is by triggering a live view from the Ring app. If live view is not connecting, try completing a new setup. Try also resetting the Cam by holding the setup for 20 seconds, and then attempt another setup to see if the Cam willl connect. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile:

O it’s online I can see it on the network
Today it started making a screeching sound
Snapshot doesn’t work

Re set it up 5 times. All my other ring products no issues this one probably getting replaced by nest.

Not one Notification today
No recordings
POS.

So this thing just starts making loud noise
Still connected to WiFi. Photo attached of live view.

Hi @Waller85. Could you please be in contact with our support team on this concern? It looks like you have been doing the bulk of the troubleshooting that you can on your end to no avail, and if your camera is having that green screen, that can cause a major concern for you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Re: Indoor cam or is it indoor paperweight