Indoor cam keeps losing wifi

Indoor cam
Keeps losing wifi I have reconnected it again only for it to do the same thing a day later. I have moved it closer to the wifi also.

Hey @KevinDodgen. It’s possible you may need to adjust your ports and protocols on your Ring device to allow it to connect and stay connected over time. You can learn more about what adjustments need to be made in our Help Center Article here. Once these changes have been made, reconnect the device and let me know if it stays connected! :slight_smile:

I am having the same issue. The only thing is I have 2 of the same cameras and only one is doing this?

Hi @jezzo99. Have your reached out to our support team on this concern? If this is only happening on one device, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.