Indoor Cam connectivity issues and now will not reset

I bought 2 indoor cams about a month ago. the first cam works well with no connectivity issues. The second camera worked for about a day, then would show offline. I would reconnect to the wifi and it would work for about another day then it would show offline once again. This time I moved the cam closer to the wifi AP to see if it was a signal issue, setup the camera, and a day later, it would show offline. This time when I went to reboot the camera, it would not go into setup mode. I also noticed that the blue light would come on for 3 seconds and then turn back on every 30 seconds. I have tried to hold down the button for 20-30 second, even unplugged the device, and it still would do this 3 second blue light every 30 seconds. Please advise.

1 Like

Hey @mak1176. Thank you for detailing what you have done for on this Indoor Cam here! I’m sorry to hear that it’s still not working for you, as it seems that you have exhausted all of your resources here. Since you have done the reset and to no avail, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to come back to let me know how this goes! :slight_smile: