Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
S
Independent Microphones?
hardwired-security-cameras
audio-quality
troubleshooting
Hey all, I've got a front desk in my business that I have a Wired Stick Up Cam watching. The problem I'm having is that sometimes I need to capture detailed audio of conversations that are happening with staff. This audio is for legal purposes, and for staff management and incident management purposes. I'd like to install 1-2 high-gain microphones at the desks; ideally behind the computers. The camera itself has a microphone, but the washout on the recordings is so bad that the audio is incomprehensible most of the time. Is this possible with Ring? Thanks all!

21-09-2023 09:35:37

Responses (1)

T
Hi @SynergyPTWRae. We do not have a stand alone microphone that solely records audio. You can try making some adjustments to your router to improve audio. You can learn about this [here](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360023556192-Fixing-Poor-Audio-Video-Quality-by-Adjusting-Your-Router). Let me know if this needs help.

25-09-2023 06:12:52

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User