Image/Video quality after a power loss

After a recent power loss you can see the before and after images. Not sure what happened but now the quality is horrible and is a weird hue to everything. Anyone know how to fix this or is the doorbell just permanently damaged? Its a Ring Pro Doorbell that is hardwired. Also I guess I can only put 1 image in posts, links are to imgur hosting images.

External Links:
Before: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
After: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Thanks for the help

Hi there, @nutt318! Thank you for theses image examples. It looks like the night vision is being activated during the day time. As you mentioned this happening during a power loss, try flipping the breaker to power down this Ring Pro, the power it back on after a couple moments.

Once complete, the Ring Pro should automatically reconnect. If it does not, please reconnect your Ring device by following the steps in this help center article.

After reconnection, the video should look proper for the lighting. If it does not, try covering the lens to make it completely dark for the camera, then uncover to see if the brightness will help the lens readjust. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile:

Unfortunately a power cycle did not fix the issue. I ended calling support and factory resetting the ring did the trick. Thanks for the help

1 Like