Image lowering when in zoom

Having an issue with video image when zoomed in and moving the timeline. The video pans down by itself and does not stay on image that has been zoomed in on having to realign image manually.

Hi @user20731. Thank you for sharing the video of this happening. What type of phone/OS are you using, and what version of the Ring app is installed? Are you able to replicate this on more than one phone? Thanks for this information, neighbor.

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. I’m using an android. I’m not sure how to find the app version. 3.54.1? Not sure. I checked today and the problem has stopped.

Hi @user20731. Thanks for that information. I would suggest cleaning your screen and making sure there is nothing on the screen. The Ring app uses the “pinch to zoom” method, so if there is a dirty screen, it can cause this to happen. If this is not the case, I suggest reaching out to our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.