I want my device to record continuously.

How do I get the device to record continuously. There is little point in having it if you can’t record all the time.

1 Like

Hey @Sime. There is not a feature at this time that allows the device to record continuously. The longest recording you can have is if you activate your Live View, as it will be on and recording for up to 10 minutes before it turns off. Although, this is a great idea for neighbors that may also want this feature. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place.

I have read several threads on this site, over a number of months, asking for the same feature over and over again.
It would appear Ring really aren’t interested in listening to customer feedback.
I will be returning the device for a full refund.
It does not serve the purpose of a security camera if you continuously have to press “Live record” to capture footage .
It’s a 1 out of 10 from me for the Ring Device. Overpriced and ineffective !!