I sent some items back for a refund, but no refund yet. what is the delay

RMA number is 2004159934 UPS showes the items delivered to you weeks ago.

Hi @macpromike ! We’ll take a look into this for you :slight_smile:

I have the same issue. I returned my inside sales order (order # begins with 004).

My return tracking shows my items were returned on 4/15/2021, but I have yet to receive my refund. I called ring support several times and they keep saying they will escalate the issue and someone will contact me, but no one has contacted me yet.

Seeing if you can assist… Please let me know if you need the 004 order number and tracking number.

Hi @ROdriver. Since the Community is a neighbor-to-neighbor forum rather than a direct line to support, it would be best for you to follow up with our support team regarding your order. They’ll be able to actually pull up your account and review your order, which we can’t do here. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I have the exact same issue. I’ve called 4 times and it’s always escalated but no results. I used to be a big supporter of Ring but after the lack of support I’m no so sure now

Yep. I have same issue. I have called multiple times for a refund that hasn’t been processed. I filed a complaint with my credit card company because I have called the support line 3X and get the same answers with no resolution.