I returned Ring Doorbell Pro2 to Home Depot. Someone probably purchased it and is trying to set up an account which has been blocked. I cannot figure out how to delete this Ring doorbell from my account

Despite the fairly detailed instructions, I have been unable to delete my old Ring Pro 2 video doorbell from my account. Help would be appreciated.

Hi @user7528. To release ownership of this Ring Doorbell Pro 2, follow the steps below:

• Open the Ring app
    • If you have deleted the Ring app from your mobile device, you need to download it again and log in with your Ring username and password.
  • Tap the three lines on the top left
  • Tap Devices
  • Select the device you want to release from your ownership
  • Tap Device Settings
  • Tap General Settings
  • Select Remove this Device
    • The device will immediately be available to a new owner.
    • Complete this process individually for all devices that you want to release.
      • Complete this process even if the device is still installed on a home, such as a doorbell you’re leaving behind after a home sale.

If you’re not able to get your Doorbell Pro removed from your Ring account so the new owners can set it up, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can take a look. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: