I need email address for ring customer service

I am DISABLED and am I am NOT calling in or doing webchat . Why the hell doesn’t ring provide email address ???

Hi there, @MB8! At this time our support team is reachable by phone only, and chat for non-technical inquiries between certain hours, as described in our response to Covid.

Of course, we are always happy to help here in the Community, with suggestions or common troubleshooting tips, as are other neighbors. Please note, the Community is a public neighbor to neighbor forum, and so any account, personal, or billing specific inquiries are best handled with our support team.

If you are needing to speak with a support team representative, many neighbors in a similar circumstance might receive help with reaching out. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.