I’m not getting my videos

I had a renewable protection plan but my credit card was canceled so my plan did not renew. Now I’ll unable to sign up for a plan and cannot get any response from Ring

Hey @Jill2. Our support team can help with this concern on your Protect Plan over the phone. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I’m not getting anywhere. I’ve called and waited online for fifteen minutes. They said I had to go to Amazon for help. You Wouldn’t think it would be so hard to just purchase a protect plan. Everytime I get sent back to my account I have to have a new security code. This is the worst app I have ever had to work with. I’ve been trying for hours now and am thoroughly fed up. I’m about ready to scrap my doorbell for soothe brand.

@Jill2 Sorry about that! It seems from the way you put it that our support team had a hard time verifying you when you were in touch with them? They may have directed you back to Amazon if you have your Amazon account linked to your Ring account, as that is a way to have yourself verified when calling if you have that set up. I recommend unlinking this setup and giving them another call to get it sorted out, as they will have other ways to verify you once you have your Amazon account unlinked under the Ring app > Main Menu > Account.