Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
J
I’m finding it difficult to get Ring to replace poor performing cameras
battery-video-doorbell
cs-support

I’ve had two wireless video cameras that worked for months and now won’t hold a charge or reflect their status consistently in the Ring app. I’ve been trying to contact Ring to get them replaced. They don’t make it easy. I just now got hung up on by an agent while trying to explain this issue, and after waiting for a time to talk to someone. Has anyone else had similar issues trying to deal with Ring Support? What should I do to get these defective cameras replaced? Does Ring ever offer credit to get something better? I’ve lost a lot of confidence, having the same issue with two different cameras. Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

28-01-2024 07:10:57

Responses (1)

J

Hi @jwfleming3. Our support team will usually have you go through certain troubleshooting steps before checking the warranty status of your Cameras and replacing them. I would recommend trying to reach out to our support team once more for assistance. You can also reach out to our support team on Facebook by sending a PM to @Ring.

30-01-2024 05:20:01

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User